Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Big Game....


It was finally here we had waited all day for Phil to get home for work people kept calling and asking us were we having our annual party. We were set we had the chips, the cheese and lets not forgot the drinks. We were set and then it began. With the coutdown and ready or not here I come and it had started. Logan was looking for Rob the first annual hide and go seek game had started. ( was there another big game you thought I was talking about) It was cute they hid behind the couch and beside the couch and behind the couch again. I swear the closed there eyes when the other was coming so they couldnt see them. They hid in the same places all over again like it was the first time. It was funny. When it was all over I told Phil this was the best Super Bowl Party we ever had. He laughed. I laughed times sure have changed. I missed watching the game with Dan Boyle I missed him throwing noodles at the t.v in disgust but I liked watching the boys play. Its funny how things change.
The picture says it all. Its one of Logans big hiding places.

No comments: