Sunday, September 24, 2006

The other side of things.


Often on weekends when Philip works which is ever other weekend I get really grumpy. Sometimes the thought of getting of at work on Friday and looking forward to a whole weekend of preschool games really bums me out. Not to mention all the laundry. seven meals to cook and clean up and a bath or two or three and I wonder wouldnt work be easier...I think a lot of the mood comes from that I miss Philip being home with us it has been a year that he has been working out of the home and sometimes I still get angry over it. But today while we were finishing up decorating the house for Halloween I snapped this picture of the boys and I thought what are you complaining about...Some people would give anything to switch with you. Isnt it funny how we always want what we cant have...I am sorry I complained.I think actually the word is more I am humbled. I would never trade all the work in the world for my buddies.

1 comment:

Mufasa3 said...

I do understand. It's hard for me to be out of the home because I miss you guys. What keeps me going is knowing that you'll be there when I get home.