Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lifes Like A Road that you travel on....




When there's one day here an' the next day gone...Today we had Rob's fifth birthday party. I admit I got a little choked up when I was setting up for Robs party. I was amazed that my baby is five years old. I can remember the day we went to the doctor for an apoitment and he walked me over to the hospital to have him.I remember when Rob was sick after he was born and the doctors would not tell us he was ok. He kept saying we are testing this and ruling out this.. And now he is five...He wanted to have a cars party so bad. He also somehow talked us into having his whole preschool class over so I am crazy enough to do it. So we had 18 kids over for a CARS birthday party. It was so much fun ( I might have been more excited than the kids).We played games like hot ToMata and The Piston Cup challenge. In the pictures you can see the medals they won and the kids. It was wild afternoon but Rob told me "I loved the party Mom just like I love you." There's a world outside every darkened door
Where blues won't haunt you anymore.Where brave are free an' lovers soar
Come ride with me to the distant shore .

No comments: