Monday, May 28, 2007

Summer Summer Summer Summer Time.....




Anyone who knows me knows I love summer. I love the sun, swimming, swimming and laying in the sun, my birthday and swimming on my birthday in the sun....SO this was the big weekend the kick off summer weekend. An added bonus to summer is Logans birthday kicking it off for us. He is born on the 28th so he is my summer baby. We had his birthday party it was a Pirates party..We also kicked off summer with a swim party. We ended up Memorial Day by taking the boys to a soldiers memorial by our house. I told them that it was a place where we honored soldiers. Logan asked me if we were honoring the soldiers that protected Paul while he was in jail. And you thought kids didnt learn anything in Sunday School....We really havent told them much about the war, or soldiers...As Phil says they have all there lives to learn that. So today we will just enjoy the things that others have fought so hard to give us...family, our freedom and last but not least SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Oh, my summer lovin friend. Can't wait to see you and "swim" in the pool...he he!

W Family said...

Hey, girl! We just went to Disney, too. What a blast (our kids didn't come...aren't we horrible?!?) Anyway...just sending you some summer love!

So...if it ever were to work out...could I, too, come to the Muny? You know, I'm a Muny loving soul, too!

Ttime said...

I love summer too. Especially summers when I get to see YOU! Let's swim soon...this summer...in the sun.

Mandy said...

Hey all I am saying is tell me when I can upgrade the pool this year out of the hottub,,,to a real pool me casa su casa and as far as A goes any friend of Karla is a friend of mine...so should I plan for three house guests in June or July??????