Sunday, October 28, 2007

Are you caught in the middle?

Philip and I went out. That is news enough worthy of a blog. We hardly go out as much as we used to b/c we have no babysitter. But Philip did all the arranging and we went...And that is only the beginning. We got to go see Casting Crowns.. That was such a great experience..One thing I respect in artists is the ability to write good lyrics. And they may be one of the best.You can relate with them.. One of my favorites is.

Fearless warriors in a picket fence, reckless abandon wrapped in common sense
Deep water faith in the shallow end and we are caught in the middle
With eyes wide open to the differences, the God we want and the God who is
But will we trade our dreams for His or are we caught in the middle
Are we caught in the middle

Isnt it funny how some of us have to hit a low to be reminded of what it is about. I have another meeting this week with the people I dread. The last two weekends have been a nice ecscape from it. Its not over yet. But when it is over I will never be the same and I dont think I will be caught in the middle anymore.

1 comment:

Ttime said...

I love Casting Crowns -they have fantastic lyrics! And (just so you know) I often feel caught in the middle. You are not alone.