Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things I have been thinking about today.

Sorry to dissapoint you that are looking for a deep entry. This truly is what I have been thinking about today at one point or another. What exactly is grace and is Gods enough for me, as the song says? How does one spell hoo ya? You know in the movie scent of a women....hoo ya is that right? Who will be the first to offer John Edwards a cabinet seat/ attorney general/vice president position Clinton/Obama. Why do you have to write a note to the school when your kid is out sick after you already called? Will my Mom and Dad ever be in the same room/location at one time again? How can you be married to someone for 35 years and see eachother every day and then not see each other at all? When did they stop loving eachother? Should I call people to encourage them to vote for my candidate of choice for the election Tuesday? When should we begin work on Robs science project that is due in three weeks? Is the world truly ready for a black president? And as a side note as a Mom of two African American little boys I hope the answer to at least that question is yes.

2 comments:

june clever said...

I'm no political expert, but I think the world IS ready for a black president. It certainly isn't ready for another Clinton! Really, I don't think the world is ready for a WOMAN president--no matter what her last name is.

Ttime said...

I gotta say, I agree with June on this. I'm not so sure the world is ready for a woman president, either.