Tuesday, April 29, 2008

If not NOW...WHEN?

Ok so here is the question of the day. What is it that you want to do and keep thinking I should do this... And what are you waiting for? I guess I am really trying to get out of the whole I will do it later mentality. Maybe this is midlife crisis. Do you have those at 30 something:) Maybe it is because I swear to you it seems like yesterday I was in college and its been 13 years since I was there. (So Karla that means we have been friends for 16 years :)) Maybe its becuase I had a wake up call earlier this year.
Whatever. What is it that you have always wanted to do but havent and why not or better yet when will you? I have been thinking about this A lot lately. I know what mine is .. I think.

4 comments:

june clever said...

I know exactly what mine is. It's to write a children's book. I have the idea all worked out in my head, but I'm intimidated by the publishing process and so I've never done it. I'm a wuss. A great big procrastinating wuss.

Karla said...

Hmmm...
I want to be a wife and mom. So, what should I do about that?

Mandy said...

Karla well one thing you should do is get out there more, see the world, explore do you want me to be more detailed

Karla said...

no...i'll do the exploring on my own, thank you. :)