Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ok here it is.

In a little longer than a month my friend Kristine and I are going to walk a half marathon. We have been talking about it for a long time and finally decided if not now when.. So we have been training. We have been adding a mile every Sunday this week we walked 10 miles. It was so fun. I have learned lots of things. Things I never knew like you can get huge blisters on the bottom of your toes and they hurt like heck. And you can tape them and they still hurt. After two and a half hours of walking your blood sugar may drop really low. You should not wear cotton shorts to walk in. I am excited to walk the half marathon. I wonder if we will make it only one month to go.

1 comment:

Sarah W said...

Go, Smandy, go!!! Best of luck to you in your training and event!