Sunday, March 08, 2009

How will your kids remember you?

Sitting at soccer with the boys today they said we need coaches all you have to do is 1. Love God 2. Love Kids do you know anyone like that? Rob and Logan both put there hands up and said "Our Mom loves God and Loves Kids". NO I am not coaching soccer. But I am glad my kids know that I do love God and love kids. The last few weeks I have been thinking a lot about how my kids will see me apart from them. Phil bought me a plane ticket to go see the girls in Kentucky. Logan did not want me to go but Phil told him we have to share our Mom. Those girls love her too. It is funny the minute you become a Mom they have no memory of who you were before. I love that I am able to be apart from them but I am even more glad that I get to be defined as there Mom who loves God and Kids.

No comments: