Sunday, December 26, 2010

Before the year ends.. A look back



I find it hard to believe that 2010 is almost over and done. I used to hear people talk about the older you get the faster time goes. I for the life of me have no idea where this year has gone. As I look back I am extremely thankful I am not in charge/ control of this life. In April my life did a complete 360.. Unexpectedly after a month of two half marathons I decided I could and would loose some pounds.. and my running buddy got pregnant.. after trying for years. This two events pretty much changed my year. I lost 50 pounds and she delivered the cutest baby. Two things not on my radar for the year. I find it only appropriate to say thanks to end the year. . First off goes to Rachel you changed me.. watching you woke up something inside me. Thanks. Next up Philip. Thanks for picking up the slack around the house while I go to the gym all the money we have had to spend on new clothes and most of all saying.. I love you no matter what size you are. Karla for the words you say that are just what I need to hear when I need them ...such as " you will be fast tomorrow" and believing I could finish under three:) And my boys that allow me to run behind them and who have reintroduced me to biking. And last but not least Kristine.. Thanks for helping me see its not my timing that counts. Who would of ever thought after ten years a baby! It was our year!! You sure set the bar high for 2011...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i love you and i'm crying!