Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lions and Tigers and DINOSAURS OH MY!!!!!


You can see how happy the dinosaurs make my three boys. Oh course that is usually because they hide them or throw them at me and I scream like they are ...well Dinousaurs of course they think this is very funny. Sometimes it is so obvious to me that I am such a Mom. You girls from college might laugh and think how did that happen I do I dont remember ever putting in for this job . I have been home with them for the last couple of days b/c Logan had a bad asthma attack so we have been playing a lot of things. Sometimes I still wish I was a stay at home Mom. That is it for now I just wanted to say ROAR or is that the sound dinosaurs make? Roar or is that a lion? Karla I know you appreciate the sounds so help me out here .... Till next time. Me

2 comments:

Karla said...

My little sound-effect friend. Everything has a sound with you...it makes me smile.
I miss you already.

Ttime said...

you're silly ---- i like you.