Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The playdoh chronicles..




Here is my buddies playing play doh my Mom never let us play with it she said it was too messy we play with it alot, A whole lot she comes over and says Oh I hate playdoh it makes me laugh. Life is funny. I gotta give a shout out to my friend T who recently joined the blog world I am quite proud of you. You go girl. Ok and a shout out to my sister it was her day she finally got the news she has been waiting for Devin monster is hers. For those of you who dont get it my sister and brother in law finally got the news they were getting to adopt the little boy they have been trying to adopt. CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM! I am so proud of them and I love Devin monster . I am happy that is over I will break out some play doh in celebration of you. TIll next time.

I am so glad to be a St. Peters chic,

1 comment:

Karla said...

I LOVE PLAY-DOH!! My mom let me play with it all the time and I'm pretty sure it is the reason why I am such a well adjusted human being. My favorite was the Play-Doh barber shop!
Give those boys a kiss from me!