Monday, August 28, 2006

Second time around



My "baby' is getting big. Yesterday when we were leaving for church I snapped the first picture of Logan he looked so old.... no longer like the little guy who would say " I hold you Mom when he wanted to be picked up" and tonight he had his gymnastics recital...again a reminder that he is no longer my little baby. It is sad when they grow up. I want them to grow but that childlike innocence is so great. I hate to think that is going to go away. Logan starts preschool next week I swear it was just yesterday I was sitting beside the toilet sick as a dog from being pregnant with him and now he is starting preschool. I think this is why people have more because you think NO way until they get to be this age and they go dont need you so much anymore and you miss them. You even kinda forget how bad being pregnant is well almost...

No comments: