Sunday, December 31, 2006

Closer to Heaven in 2007




You try to come up with a motto that rhymes with 2007 its not that easy is it Karla....Well another year has come and gone. I spent New Years at home with Rob and Logan they were so happy and I cant get out of my mind the New Year means it is really going to happen that wedding. I go to my Moms house earlier today and she gives me some towels with a B on them because in her own words "there are no Barry's anymore" she already has some monogrammed towels with a F on them. I had to seriously fight the urge to flush them down the toilet and while that seems wrong it might of made me feel better. Only 13 days left now. I know I really should get over this. I am sure that at the end of 2007 I might not even remember the wedding happened. This is going to be a big year for us. Rob is going to go to kindergarten, Logan hopefully will be potty trained completly. I am sure there will be a lot of great things about the year...and who knows maybe I will flush those towels down the toilet.. One never knows what the year has in store.. Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Mufasa3 said...

Hey, put the pics back from your other post. Some of us like the photos

Karla said...

Go ahead and flush 'em. I say whatever gets you through the hard stuff is ok by me.

Traci's slogan idea was "Send noone to heaven in 2007"...meaning we'd really prefer if no body we love dies this year. I guess that would work.

I think I'm sticking with 3 times 11 in 2007.