Monday, January 15, 2007

I now pronouce you Husband and Wife...







A few pictures of the wedding. The big group is Peters family or my new step brothers and sisters. There are 4 boys and 2 girls the rest are there wives/husbands. ( daughter in front row in black and white, son standing next to my Mom, son on the other side of Peter, daughter in pink sweater, son in yellow shirt in back row and son in blue shirt in front row.) I cant tell you there names because I couldn't remember them all. They were nice but they were not as excited about the wedding as my Mom has lead on. They don't seem as if they plan on seeing us.( when the wedding was over they said It was nice meeting you we will see you some time I assume.) Its over. Now lets see what happens from here.

2 comments:

Karla said...

I love you. And your boys look so handsome. And your mom looks happy. And I love you.

W Family said...

I hope you'll post about seeing Elmo. It was big fun for our family! Serioulsy, though...when did a night out with Elmo become big fun??!!??

I'll be keeping up with your blog!

A
PS You can be the good A, too:-)