Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day

I am lucky.. maybe even blessed not only do I have a great Dad I get to watch my boys have a great dad too....I credit my dad for so much of who I am. My dad taught me as long as you have a big soda in your hand what can be wrong...My dad also taught me the value of work and the phrase I was looking for a job when I found this one...my dad also taught me how to play hard and for those who know me that is one motto I live by. I credit my dad with teaching me the simple things in life. He may not be the wealthiest man alive but I am richer for having him as my dad....
And that brings me to Philip. Philip lives to be a dad...he always wanted to be a dad and he considers that the greatest job he ever has had. I love watching the boys with there dad. I love hearing Logan say wheres my dad? I am blessed to have married a man who understands loving our boys is what is all about..I guess I learned it from my dad maybe that is why I love seeing that in there dad....

Happy Fathers Day to two of the best Dads I love...

No comments: