Friday, June 22, 2007

Number two




There is something about being number two ...always second some may say,You never will be first. I am a bit biased I tend to think it makes you try harder to be different...I know I did. If you know my number two you know he is a handful I once told the doctor if he wasn't mine I might say he was B-A-D....but he has turned four now and he has developed quite a personality....He is the best and worst qualities in both me and Phil ( and Phil has quite a few bad ones :)) I often tell Phil he puts me to shame...He is the curse my Mom always wished on me. But I love him. There is no doubt in my mind he will go far..He often says Just be quite or don't talk to me...But he is so lovable.. He loves books, and to ride his bike, and rescue heroes and on Sundays when you wake him up he yells ' I love Sunday School" ..and to sing..All day long he sings. He makes up songs and sings ones he knows.(Don't laugh but he is a mean Kelly Clarkson fan- again Phils bad qualities)and his favorite phrase is wellllll. He cracks me up and makes me understand why my brother and sister named me to bull all those years ago.

No comments: