Sunday, August 05, 2007

How Can It Be?


In two weeks my little buddy will go into Kindergarten? How can that be possible. I swear I was just in the hospital room about to kill Philip for thinking it was ok to eat white castles while I was in labor. Or when Philip and I left the hospital without Rob when he was in ICU. How can he be ready for kindergarten. He told me he is so excited becuase he is going to wear his nice pants and go into school and get a girlfriend. I am not sure why he thinks this is ok but I am glad he knows he needs to put on nice clothes to meet a girl. I am sad he is going to school. I cant believe it . I wonder how I will feel watching him go in and leaving. I cried when I took him to sign up. Maybe we should have another (just joking Phil dont get excited.)

4 comments:

Mufasa3 said...

I'm ready when ypu are.

Ttime said...

yeah, won't be long he'll be in college; skipping classes, stealing christmas trees, spray painting houses....oh..... uh... i mean, won't be long he'll be studying to be an engineer, working late hours in the library, etc. all those things people like us DIDN'T do in college.

Karla said...

Don't be sad, friend. There is much fun to be had in the growing up years. And if he is anything like his momma...he won't really ever grow up. :)

W Family said...

I am sad with you, Mandy! I used to make fun of all the weepy moms on the first day of school (when I was teaching). Now I get it. Carson, who is 3, tells me all the time "When I get big I'm going to school." And that's when I tell him that I am not ready for that!

They do grow up so fast! You've still got MUCH fun ahead of you!

A