Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another stage in life....

So Monday came I took Rob to kindergarten we went in and took his backpack off and I left.,..That was it. Today I walked him down the street all the while he talked about what he did yesterday, people he met, things he did, things he saw and we got to school and he walked inside I watched him walk in down the hall and I walked away..just me and then it hit me somewhere in the middle of the hill home. This is why people cry it is sad. It almost seems unreal that this is really happening. He loves school. I asked him what he likes best and his answer was everything Mom I love everything... But a funny thing happened today at my house. At 8:30 it was quite the boys were already in bed and all of a sudden again that feeling hit me. The boys spent most of the summer up until 10:30 or so. I will adjust to this new phase of life. I do sometimes have issues with change.(I know this comes as a surprise to so many of you) I spent the first two weeks of kindergarten home because I was "sick" from all the change. So here's to my son the kindergartener. Already doing better than his Mom did with school. I did hear him pray tonight thanking God for a nice teacher and a nice class. I made it..until next year with Logan.

No comments: