Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hello Spring Are you coming or what?



As some of you know and make fun of I have lived in Missouri my whole life other than those four wonderful years at G.C. so I am used to the weather..I am used to the humidity that feels like no other. I am used to the tornadoes.. but I have never seen such crazy weather as this year. On Sunday the boys and I had a picnic at the park. It was 76 degrees. And yesterday snow enough to sled again. Enough I am perplexed. My brother says if it wasn't 76 I wouldn't of minded or noticed the snow. I don't believe that I would of minded. I am a four seasons kind of person and by March I am ready for Spring. I am ready for jacket weather and the park. So global warming, El Nino or whatever ....goodbye winter and hello Spring.
** the little guy is my nephew not Logan**

3 comments:

june clever said...

I AGREE!!, I AGREE!!, I AGREE!!

At this rate we could be having Easter egg hunts in an ice storm!

Karla said...

Me too....I was outside at lunch today...no jacket or anything, and we are supposed to have 4-6 inches of snow by tomorrow morning. What in the world??

Ttime said...

It'll be here soon enough, Schmandy....probably tomorrow!