Saturday, March 08, 2008

Seems like just yesterday they were learning to scoot....















And today how to ride SCOOTERS!!! Where does time go? They have been wanting them so we finally found some on craigslist they were so happy. It amazing how quickly things change..how big they get.
This last picture is for you T. Rob said Wow Mom you can rollerblade you are cool... I couldnt help but laugh who knew this skill would one day impress my kids. And I was a bit surprised too, It has been a long time.. In this picture we are doing tricks..( they have there legs on there handelbars this is the only trick I can do)

2 comments:

Karla said...

Love the scooters...and the roller blades. Seriously, you are such a cool mom!

june clever said...

I havaen't rollerbladed in so long that I'm afraid my kids would have to call 911 because I think I would seriously hurt myself.