Monday, June 02, 2008

I finally figured it out.. The secret to friendship

What you say did I figure out.. I finally figured out why I am friends with all of you. Yes you if you are reading this.. why I like you. It simple really one reason. Because you wear a swimsuit. Simple isn't it.. I can not and will not be friends with women who do not wear swimsuits. I will never understand that. You know the ones that wear a size six and just don't like there bodies so they don't swim... that is it. . I am not saying you have to wear it to the grocery store but I cant remember any of you saying... Oh I don't swim... I don't even own a swimsuit. There it is so go ahead dig it out and wear it proud and when you put it on think of what I said no swimsuit=no frienship.

ITS SUMMER AGAIN!!!!!!!

2 comments:

june clever said...

Mandy~
I agree with you 1000000000%!!!!!
That drives me crazy, too.

I can't wear my current swimsuit because it smells like dead fish (still haven't figured that one out, but it could alienate an entire pool), but as soon as my new one gets here later this week, I'll be putting it on and heading to the pool!

You're awesome.

Ttime said...

Okay, seriously....that is funny. I just said to a friend today --- I don't have a swimsuit that fits me any longer. If I did, I'd be at the pool today. So, let's be friends and then I'll go buy a new swimsuit and we'll be friends forever. :)