Thursday, March 29, 2007

This ones for you ALF feet (and you know who you are)


I cant help thinking about all the fun we used to have together. We used to stay in that back room at Meyers house forever, You me and Daun all holed up in there talking and avoiding our work, or the time the class officers went to Taylor and we sang all the way home. It makes me smile to think of all those highlighters that were thrown at you at night while you were sleeping. And the fun we had in Europe,, the royal flushes and the bridges across beds. I remember how many times you would tell me you are insane but then join in. I always knew you would go far. I always told you " It's your world we just live in it" . I always thought you would be successful business women, running a multimillionar dollar company taking over the world. That was until tonight.....I have never seen you so happy, so at home. With J.P. and Ava. When you were talking about staying home and being her Mom that is your world now. I couldnt help but smile. I was right you did go far. I apologize for the highlighters...but not the spraypainting....... I love you and your ALF feet.....Thanks for letting me live in your world for at least a little bit.


It was good to see you, and your daughters Alf feet.


(photo credit goes to J.P with the camera phone.)

2 comments:

Karla said...

I am so jealous I can hardly breathe. I miss and love you guys so much. When can I see you again?

Rachel said...

Smandy.. I love you too!!! Thanks for always loving me, my world and my people!!! I do LOVE being a mom and so enjoy your stories and your big babies!! They grow so fast, don't they!

Karla - would love to see you soon!!!