Friday, March 23, 2007

A wonder bread kind of person.

So my brother is here. He is in town for the weekend. I could get use to seeing him this much. He told me his girlfriend said " she thought I bought Wonder bread" and the funny thing is I do. So how do you take that?????What do you think she meant by that? I asked him and he would not commit to an answer something about opposed to whole wheat....Hmmmm...maybe I am that plain. And that got me thinking am I a wonder bread type person really? I guess I am ...I have become a wonder bread type person. Can you tell what kind a person is by the bread they eat? I definetly am not a whole wheat kind of person. I am also not a banana loaf or anything fruit related...Hmmmm... Am I the wholesome middle America, two kids, one minivan one husband Wonder bread Mom......Hmmm..So I ask you Can you tell a person by the bread they buy????? I wonder...

( I couldnt resist ending it that way)

2 comments:

Ttime said...

That is one of the best BLOG entries I have ever read. I mean, that was laugh out loud funny,read it again, and laugh out loud again funny. (And for the record, I buy Iron Kids Bread (white) ... I'm not iron deficient and I'm not a kid. What does that say about me?

Mandy said...

Thanks T - IT made me laugh too.I do wonder what she meant by it...