Thursday, September 06, 2007

Random thoughts to satisfy my friend.

I hate being called out. I wont usually be outdared, so please stop calling me...you know me well enough to know I cant take it...
So this is what I have been up to. I am thinking about a job change. In fact I am sure I am going to make one by next summer. I have been adding some part time jobs to my life now b/c I was/am afraid I might have a hard time being hired eventually. And a funny thing I actually like these jobs. Ok here's what I have done so far...I have handed out lipton tea samples in the store....I have handed out dog food samples at Petsmart and I have handed out things at the stadium and you know what I don't mind it at all. Time goes fast, I make good money and knowone asks me for anything I am not the one calling the shots. I am not the boss. That is so refreshing. I guess I am burned out. No I am not going to be the dog food girl forever but when this whole thing is said and done I think I will hang up the whole nursing home chapter. I am not sure what I will do all I ever wanted to do was work with old people. All my adult life is been that. So I think its exciting and Phil thinks it is funny here I am with my Masters degree happy as can be handing out dogfood. I wonder where I will end up. So that is where I have been lately working a little extra to try to figure it out till this is all over.

2 comments:

Mufasa3 said...

Whatever you do, we'll be fine.

Ttime said...

hey --- in the end, you have the best, most rewarding job that NO ONE can take away --- you are a parent. see job description sent via email. ;)