Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Christmas time is here.




Here's to two days of family and no fighting:) Here's to watching two little boys show us all the magic of Christmas. Here's to playing games in pajamas on Christmas night. Here's to my husband who finally got tired of me getting lost and got me a G.P.S for my car. Here's to my inlaws who stay over night after night even though they live in the area just so Christmas doesnt have to end. Here's to Christmas. Maybe the best one ever. Logan said as I put him to bed. I am sad for one reason only....Because it is over.

Merry Christmas:)

(Yes Phil does have a dress on dont ask and if you look at the one with Phils family you can see our bird on Phils shoulder and some extra "snowpeople" jumped in the picture... Phils family is a little Crazy)

2 comments:

june clever said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love that Phil's family stays over to extend Christmas fun. That's so fun.

Karla said...

Phil looks good in a dress! :)