Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Third times a charm.


I had a really bad day. Sometimes the pressure of managing 80 people and answering to 75 residents and there families bites. Sometimes it is to much. But then I come home and my buddy says " Dont forget Mom it is date night..we are supposed to go skating. " and I think. I have been skating so much lately I should maybe buy some roller skates for myself. This is three times in a month. But Rob was so much better. We skated fast. As you can see from the picture we were away from the wall. As that may not mean anything to you but that is huge for us. It was fun. And suddenly it didnt matter. Nothing but Rob and I skating. I think maybe that is the answer to world peace.
Admission to the skating rink for two: $12
Cost for video games to play during the limbo: $2
For just a minute not having a care in the world: PRICELESS

No comments: