Saturday, December 15, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things.




Snow out my window enough to go sledding
flurris and snowmen at the days neer beginning.
Fresh snow in the backyard with no sign of spring
These are a few of my favorite things.

Candy canes swirls and trips down the hill
Bundle up tight and so to not get a chill.
Children who have Christmas carols to sing.
these are a few of my favorite things

Boys in snow boots with there warm little mittens
Shopping is done so I can play outside with them.
Days that are perfect becuase of the snow
These are a few of my favorite things.

When my life bites
when the scars sting
When I am feeling sad
Im gona remember my favorie things
And then I wont feel so bad.


Today was perfect...snow...my family. I imagine this is the way the song would be written today. I am a happy women:)

4 comments:

Ttime said...

You're a good song writer, Mandy. Snow looks fun; I'll be heading home in a few short days. I'm praying for snow, during my trip.

june clever said...

That's quite a snowman!! We had a hard time getting our snow to pack. Loved your song!

Karla said...

Beautiful...the song and the pictures. Love you.

Mandy said...

T I tried and tried to incorporate you into that song to make you feel important I just couldnt get it to work....